Welcome to the e-Legal Page.
Here, you will find on-line databases pertaining to law. The page is intended to assist staff improve on their knowledge in the field of law by acquiring diverse operational expertise from other organizations.
This page provides a collection of online databases to enable users access useful articles and resources on law.
Follow the links below to access relevant legal resources:
- LexisNexis Library - Access thousands of trusted legal, tax and regulatory sources, such as: Butterworths, Halsbury's Laws, Tolley's,Harvey on Industrial Relations and Employment Law and Civil Court Practice.
- World Legal Information Institute (World LII) - WorldLII provides a single search facility for databases located on the following Legal Information Institutes: AustLII; BAILII; CanLII; HKLII; LII (Cornell); and PacLII. .
- World Constitutions (for about 149 Countries Constitutions)
- British and Irish Legal Information Institute - Access to Freely Available British and Irish Public Legal Information.
- E-Laws Resources - For case summaries QB, AC, etc.
- JUTA and Company - leading provider of trusted legal and regulatory information and the publisher of quality textbooks in the fields of Commerce, Accounting, Communications, Social Science, Health, Education and the Law.
- ALM (Law.Com) - ALM is the one trusted source that arms leading lawyers and their teams with real time news and powerful insights. Their broad array of experts, case databases and analytic tools gives lawyers the ability to address any issue about the practice and business of law.
- FindLaw (FindLaw.Com) - A pioneer and leader in online legal information and services for lawyers, businesses, and individuals.
- HeinOnline - Access legal journals, reports and periodicals.
- Digital Attorney Online
- Ghana Legal