Welcome to the e-Healthcare Page.
Here, you will find on-line databases pertaining to Healthcare. The page is intended to assist staff improve on their knowledge in healthcare by acquiring diverse operational expertise from other organizations.
This page provides a collection of online databases to enable users access useful articles and resources on Healthcare.
Follow the links below to access relevant Healthcare resources:
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- Cambridge University Press
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Oxford Reference Online
- Annual Reviews - Subject: - Biomedical/Life Sciences, Physical Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Beech Tree Publishing - Subject:-Agriculture/Food Sciences, Arts and Humanities. Biology/Life Sciences. Chemistry, Computer and Information Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Economics and Business, ngineering/Technology, Mathematics and Statistics, Medicine, Nursing, Social Sciences Philosophy/Linguistics, Physics/Astronomy, Psychology/Psychiatry.
- British Psychologicial Society (BPS) - Subjects – Psychology
- Cochrane Library - An internationally acclaimed database of regularly updated evidence-based medical systematic reviews.
- EBSCO HOST - Subjects – Multidisciplinary
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc, Publishers - Subject: - Biomedical Research/Life Sciences, Law, Biotechnology etc
- Optical Society of America (OSA) - Subject: - Optics and Photonics, Biomedical Optics, Lightwave Technology, Spectroscopy.
- Oxford University Press - Oxford Journals - Subject: - Economics, Humanities, Law, Mathematics, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences
- Royal College of Physicians - Subject:- Agriculture/Food Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Biology/Life Sciences, Chemistry, Computer and Information Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Economics and Business, Nursing, Engineering/Technology, Mathematics and Statistics, Medicine, Social Sciences Philosophy/Linguistics, Physics/Astronomy, Psychology/Psychiatry.
- Royal Society - Royal Society Journals Online - Subject: - Chemistry.
- Royal Society for Chemistry - RSC Journals Archive - Subject: - Chemistry.
- Health Internetwork Access to Research Initiative (HINARI) - Subjects – Health, medicine and related subjects
Subjects – Developmental issues such as population and demography, health, poverty, agriculture, land use etc.
- Institute of Physics | (Click here for alternate access) Subject: - Physics and related subjects
- Royal Society for Chemistry (Archive) | (Click here for alternate access) Subject: - Multidisciplinary
- Google Scholar - Subject: - Multidisciplinary
- Health 24
- Medi 24
- Ghana Health Services Code of Ethics
- JSTOR - Access to full-text journal articles available as searchable, scanned page images from over 800 important scholarly journals in 48 disciplines. Provides access to electronic archive of important scholarly literature. The database contains over 1,000 journal titles and over 176,000 individual journal issues.
- Taylor & Francis - Access to full-text journal, articles available as searchable, scanned page images, covers all disciplines.