ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Healthcare Community of Practice (HC CoP) is a group of individuals working to identify, define and develop best practices. Essentially it is a group of professionals, informally or formally bound together through exposure to a common set problems or pursuit of a common set of solutions.
Their focus is to establish a dynamic and collaborative environment to examine topics of interest to the community such as a basic understanding of the role of Healthcare in the grand scheme of Power Generation in Ghana.
The rationale for using the CoP approach is that it:
- Will improve service delivery and enhances individual and organizational learning
- Will increase ownership and helps shape policy through sharing knowledge and experiences
CoPs are at the centre to serve as the main facilitator in creating interaction and real-time sharing of ideas, resources and experiences with and between staff of the Authority.
Follow the links below to access relevant Healthcare resources:
- Annual Reviews - Subject: - Biomedical/Life Sciences, Physical Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Beech Tree Publishing - Subject:-Agriculture/Food Sciences, Arts and Humanities. Biology/Life Sciences. Chemistry, Computer and Information Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Economics and Business, ngineering/Technology, Mathematics and Statistics, Medicine, Nursing, Social Sciences Philosophy/Linguistics, Physics/Astronomy, Psychology/Psychiatry.
- British Psychologicial Society (BPS) - Subjects – Psychology
- EBSCO HOST - Subjects – Multidisciplinary
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc, Publishers - Subject: - Biomedical Research/Life Sciences, Law, Biotechnology etc
- Optical Society of America (OSA) - Subject: - Optics and Photonics, Biomedical Optics, Lightwave Technology, Spectroscopy.
- Oxford University Press - Oxford Journals - Subject: - Economics, Humanities, Law, Mathematics, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences and Medicine.
- Royal College of Physicians - Subject:- Agriculture/Food Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Biology/Life Sciences, Chemistry, Computer and Information Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Economics and Business, Nursing, Engineering/Technology, Mathematics and Statistics, Medicine, Social Sciences Philosophy/Linguistics, Physics/Astronomy, Psychology/Psychiatry.
- Royal Society - Royal Society Journals Online - Subject: - Chemistry.
- Royal Society for Chemistry - RSC Journals Archive - Subject: - Chemistry.
- Health Internetwork Access to Research Initiative (HINARI) - Subjects – Health, medicine and related subjects
Subjects – Developmental issues such as population and demography, health, poverty, agriculture, land use etc.
- Institute of Physics | (Click here for alternate access) Subject: - Physics and related subjects
- Royal Society for Chemistry (Archive) | (Click here for alternate access) Subject: - Multidisciplinary
- Google Scholar - Subject: - Multidisciplinary
Click here to share an innovation you would want to see implemented in the Authority.