Powering the Economy of Ghana
The Volta River Authority has, since 1961, harnessed the resources of the Volta River to provide electrical energy for industrial, commercial and domestic use in Ghana, as well as transportation, fishing and recreation. - Read more
Update on Power Generation - Facts & Figures
Akosombo Lake Level
Fri., August 28, 2015
- Extension of Closing Date for the Request for Expression of Interest for Dredging and Aquatic Weeds Harvesting in the Lower Volta.
- Tender for the supply of NEDCo new Service Application forms, NEDCo Billing forms, and NEDCo Cash Reciept books.
- Chinese Ambassador calls on Chief Executive.
- Aboadze International School holds maiden Graduation.
- VRA Board monitors progress on two projects.
- VRA donates books to Natriku Roman Catholic School.
- VRA Ladies Association (Accra Branch) organizes health walk.
- VRA donates to flood and fire victims.
- VRA inaugurates Boards of subsidiary companies.
See more news
Conservation Tip for the Day
Consider a laptop next time you're looking to buy a computer – they use less energy than desktop computers
Visiting our Plants
Guidelines and procedures on visiting our hydro and thermal plants. Click here to get started >>